Inspection - Home Watch
Condo Care, your home watch specialist serving the Murrells Inlet, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC area, utilizes a detailed 50-point checklist to examine your condo, home, or townhouse while you're away. You, the homeowner, will be the first to know of any problems, and thanks to Condo Care, the solutions.
Condo Care works carefully with the homeowner to employ precautionary instructions upon the homeowner's departure. Once an inspection is complete, the homeowner will receive a comprehensive summary of their assessment.
An example of some services provided by Condo Care on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly schedule are:
- Test water lines
- Clean and flush toilets
- Examine for mold
- Run water in sinks and showers and check for leaks
- Check garbage disposal
- Examine washing machine valves
- Check window locks
- Inspect for rodent and insect infestation
- Check HVAC systems and prep them for winter and/or summer
- Randomly test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, as well as outlets, fixtures, and switches
- Inspect for signs of break-ins and/or robberies, and perimeter of house
Common additional tasks from homeowners include:
- Run garaged vehicles
- Clean floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Clean windows & blinds
- Install new smoke detector batteries
- Prep house for visit and clean after you or your guests leave
Customize your list with us to meet your needs! Have more questions? Please review our Inspection FAQs, or request a FREE quote!
Wherever you live on the Grand Strand- we're there for you! Condo Care specializes in serving full-time residents and second homeowners in the following areas of South Carolina: Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island, Conway, Carolina Forest, Litchfield, Murrells Inlet, Garden City, and Surfside Beach.